- Completed the exterior staining finally that the weather permitted it.
- Refitted the window boxes and put another one on the front of the house and also two brackets and hanging baskets.As you can see from the photo below the lettuces in the toilet are coming aloing well.
- Finished off some painting and staining in the bathroom
- Kirsty is currently in the middle of finishing some cushion covers for two big cushions that we have for sitting on in the living area.
- I got two new wind down legs off ebay for the house as one has been missing from the chassis from the start and as the ones I got are different I put the two new ones on the back so it looked the same. The legs i got were far too long for what was needed so i cut them down with the angle grinder so that the house sits about a foot off the ground with the legs at right angles(sronger than inf they were at an angle.) I will take some photos tommorow and post for you to see.
These and more photos and details are also as usual on the progress in pictures page on the left hand menu.