Tiny Little House Update #8

As usual the last few days i have been busy making some good progress on the tiny little house, heres a list of some things i have been doing and some pictures... as usual these and more pictures are also on the progress in pictures page.

  • Stained the living area ceiling and beams and also the main roof beam
  • Insulated the ceiling and cladded
  • I bought some window boxes and fitted them. they just hook on and off
  • I put in place the 13A socket points ready for the initial wiring
  • I cladd one side of the partition between the living area and kitchen
  • I installed the worktop and sink
  • Finally I framed the bathroom walls and ceiling and sheathed the walls in thin plywood ready for the final finish. I plan some sort of pvc wet wall style sheeting for the walls

Let me know what you think. cheers




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the stained board running down the middle of the ceiling.